The Fierce Fury is built on the Fierce triad action. It has all the same features and benefits of the Edge model, the only difference being that the barrel and bolt are not fluted and the bolt is polished instead of coated in DLC coating. The Fury comes with a 1/2-inch group guarantee as do all Fierce rifles but does not come with the certified target. Certifying the accuracy is left up to the shooter. The rifle comes with satin cerokote finish and our grey with black web or black & gray stock. Don't miss out on getting your hands on one of these great rifles!
• Barrel - match-grade, stainless steel barrel is hand-lapped, providing the smoothest bore available. A target crown is applied for guaranteed accuracy
• Stock - The Edge comes standard with a custom carbon fiber stock. The stock utilizes a check piece for quick target acquisition and the bedding block is solid composite, further increasing accuracy.
• Trigger - adjustable match-grade, custom trigger is set at 2.75 lbs and is adjustable by 2 - 4 lbs. Three-position safety allows you to work the bolt while the rifle remains on safety, and locks the bolt while maneuvering in the field.
• Coating - Fierce’s new LastGuard coating is applied to both the stainless steel action and the barrel for a weatherproof finish you can count on in the harshest conditions. The coating also gives your bolt a smoother ride on the receiver rails making your bolt stroke silky smooth.
• 1/2", 3-shot guarantee, test target included with every rifle sold
• Custom proprietary Fierce action with Triad bolt and 70° throw
• Mini-claw extractor with control round feed bolt
• Target crown for accuracy
• Match grade, hand-lapped, stainless steel fluted barrel
• Last Guard coating to protect your rifle in the harshest conditions
• Calibre .308 Win
• Action: Bolt
• Trigger: Crisp 2 3/4 lbs adjustable trigger
• Safety: Three position True-Lock safety
• Barrel Length: 22"
• Stock material/finish: Carbon fiber Monte Carlo style stock - pillar bedded
• Magazine Capacity: Detachable speed box magazine with 4-down capacity on standard calibres
• Twist: 1:9
• Average weight: 6.9 lbs
Please login using your existing account
When you've finished you'll have the option to create a password which will allow you to save your details and make your future purchases even faster.